We have control with early diagnosis!
Environmental factors, dependencies such as smoking or alcohol, our genetic heritage... For any reason, we are under disease-causing risks. Is there a solution? If trust is by your side... There is always a solution.
The primary goal of modern preventive medicine is to ensure that individuals lead healthy and long lives by taking measures before diseases emerge or in the earliest stages through check-ups.
Why Should You Have a Check-Up?
The starting point for preserving our health, preventing potential health problems in the future, and treating them is early diagnosis. Preventing diseases is more cost-effective than treating them after they occur, and restoring health is a more challenging process
Many of the leading causes of death worldwide, such as heart diseases, stroke, and cancer, can be prevented and treated with early diagnosis.
Who Should Have Check-Ups and How Often?
Check-up is a general health check that individuals should undergo at least once a year, even if they have no complaints or illnesses.
What Should Be Included in a Check-Up?
After a consultation and physical examination conducted by expert doctors at Güven Hospital and Güven Çayyolu Health and Life Campus, a check-up program is planned based on the individual's age, gender, risk factors, and occupation. Additionally, ready-made check-up programs tailored to individuals are also implemented.
Are There Preparations I Need to Make Before Coming to Check-Up?
· Make sure to schedule an appointment; come to the appointment on an empty stomach (10-12 hours).
· If you suspect pregnancy or are in your menstrual period, inform your doctor in advance.
· Consult with your doctor in advance if you regularly take heart and blood pressure medications.
· Discontinue the use of vitamin C two days before.
· Discontinue the use of iron-containing medications for anemia three days before.
· Starting two days before, avoid excessive consumption of red meat, broccoli, radishes, sweets, alcohol, and gas-producing foods.
· Do not forget to bring your previous laboratory and radiology results.
· Wear comfortable clothing.
Which diseases can be diagnosed through Check-Up?
· Diabetes Mellitus (Diabetes)
· Coronary Heart Disease
· High Cholesterol
· Lung Diseases
· Kidney Function Disorders
· Liver and Gallbladder Diseases, Hepatitis
· Breast, Uterine, Cervical, Colorectal, Prostate, and Bladder Cancers
· Types of Anemia (Blood Disorders)